Pretty pictures and moving images are great, but people come to your website for one reason: to accomplish a task. If we don’t help them accomplish that task, then our job designing your website was a complete failure.
So, we assume that we will build you a beautiful website. The hard work comes when we try and put ourselves in your customer’s shoes, and build the website in such a manner that they will accomplish their task quickly. That means giving painstaking attention to the site architecture, ensuring that pages and graphics load quickly, and doing user testing to see if our solutions are working. And then we revise the site until we get it right.
Your job is to figure out what you believe your customers want. Bring that information to us, and then we can work together to create a beautiful, powerful, successful website for you.
Even more websites designed and produced by Hearken Creative:
- La Cañada Prebyterian Church – design and production
- Buddy Zapata – design and production, webmaster
- Asian Access dot “business” – design and production, ongoing support
- Catherine Money Photography – design and production, webmaster
- Burning Heart Productions – design and production, webmaster
- Pasadena Musical Theatre Program – design and production, webmaster
- Paul Chamberlain International – design and production for modern “spy” company