Film and Video Equipment List
- Cameras: Panasonic DVX-100 and Canon GL2 in-house; others available for rent
- mobile Final Cut Pro and ProTools systems
- Microphones: Sennheiser G2 wireless lapel mics; Audio-Technica AT822, AT897, AT2020; Shure SM58, SM57, KSM32; Oktava MK319, MK012; MXL 990/991; various specialty mics (underwater, contact, sub-mini plant mics, etc.); pre-amps for cameras that don’t have built-in phantom power.
- Lighting: Kino Flo Diva-Lite 400 kit; 4′ Photoflex 1000w softbox; custom-made dimmers; various specialty lights for fx and background
- Reflectors, flags, tripods, extension cords, location and model releases, walkie-talkies, c-stands, and other necessary grip equipment for small shoots.
- Additional equipment can be rented; we have established relationships with several rental companies in Southern California.