- We have a mobile host-based ProTools system that can record small live concerts or events.
- Recording small demos and voiceovers right in our office
- Composing and/or arranging score for film or corporate video
- mobile Final Cut Pro and ProTools systems
- Microphones: Sennheiser G2 wireless lapel mics; Audio-Technica AT822, AT897, AT2020; Shure SM58, SM57, KSM32; Oktava MK319, MK012; MXL 990/991; Red5 RV85 overhead/plant mics; various specialty mics (underwater, contact, sub-mini plant mics, etc.)
- Pre-amps: Beachtek DXA-8; PreSonus BlueTube; ART Tube MP Studio; M-Audio Audio Buddy
- Multiple keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, hand percussion instruments, etc.
- Crown XLS-202 amp, Ramsa WSA200 speakers, and 12-ch mixer for live sound
- Additional equipment can be rented; we have established relationships with several rental companies in Southern California.